Thursday, November 10, 2016

As the reality of the new America sinks in, I'm back to writing and reading again.

It is hard to believe the results of our election but having to choose the lesser of two evils, the American people wanted a change. Any change would do in their minds. I hope we don't live to regret it. My first books were the apocalyptic series called "Lightning in the Tunnel" I just hope our new President doesn't make it come true. Drop by Amazon and check it out called "Lightning in the Tunnel- in the Beginning" for those wishing to see what would happen when the President pushes that nuclear button.   

Now, I can concentrate on writing again instead of the election. It has side track me on several occasions. I should be able now to finish "Saddle Spur" and get it ready for editing. It took me almost three hundred rewrites to get my first series into print. Saddle Spur will only take me twenty rewrites, so I must be getting better or under the illusion that I am. LOL

Talk back, I'm listening. How many rewrites did it take you? Have a great day and pray for World peace and harmony.

No comments:

Post a Comment