Wednesday, October 29, 2014

RRBC recruitment day blog

Once again it is Rave Review Book Club recruitment day. I decided not to participate this month, they wanted a Halloween theme but I didn't want to change up my blog just for that. I guess I like the way it looks. To the left is a picture of how my work station looked before my wife relocated me and rearranged the room. I will try to get a newer picture of me up soon. Showing how nice the room looks and my new work station.

Getting back to the recruitment blog, I figure all the authors that have read my previous recruitment post have decided to join or not depending on their take on the organization. Anyway, if you are unsure and would like to join an organization that will help you boost your brand, this is the organization that will do that with you by getting your name out there. Check it out  wp.me/P49Fi9-8X  Tell them Agmoye sent you. Honestly, all you aspiring authors can use an organization like this to get your brand out there. There is a cost so you decide if it is worth it to you. 

Talk back I'm listening and be sure to follow this blog. Have a great day

No comments:

Post a Comment