Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Off the EAGLE'S Claws-my review

My review of Temba Magorimbo's book, Off The Eagles Claw. A copy was furnished to me by the author for my honest review. I gave it four out of five stars on Amazon. The only problem I really had with the book was when the author used some local dialog (Slang) but I was able to understand what was being said. This is a story that starts out in a war (Rhodesia war of Independence) now Zimbabwe. It follows two characters (Jack and Mark) through the war and their lives after the war. Fighting on the losing side was not easy after the war was ended. One became a bush tour pilot and the other the manager of tour lodges. Finding love and happiness was difficult at best. Take a look at the book and see if you like it. Switching of POV's might cause you to lose something in the story but not me. Here is the link on Amazon.

I could not find a picture or much information on Temba just that he was born in Rhodesia now Zambabwe and has wrote a couple of other books.  If you like love story type of books, check this one out. He has both ebook and paperback versions of the book. 

Talk Back, I'm Listening. Follow this blog at http:booksbyagmoye.blogspot.com or on wordpress at http://lightningbooksbyagmoye.wordpress.com I would appreciate the follow.
another little something to perk your interest.  

No comments:

Post a Comment