Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Nothing to say blog but....

It is surprising what you can come up with when you start writing a blog. This morning, I didn't have a review to post even though I have books to review. I'm still reading them. Some books catch your interest and you just can't put them down, while others seem like a chore to read. The two I'm reading right now have not drawn me in yet, I am still hopeful. After paying for an editor and seeing the poor editing, I decided to go through all my books this year that are published. Editing them with my editing team, after seeing the work that was supposedly done on Chronicles of the Marauder, the one available on Amazon right now. Sorry about that, but the editing process I am now going through is slow and methodical, taking a lot time. I should be able to post the new re-edited Chronicles of the Marauder book One in another month. With only thirty pages done to date, almost a thousand words have been eliminated as we make more concise statements. When the editing is finished, I will republish it as Marauder Rising, instead of labeling it book one of the Chronicles of the Marauder. When editing is finished with book two I will give it a different sub title. Talk back, I'm listening.

No comments:

Post a Comment