Monday, March 3, 2014

Not up for it, today!

Not feeling well, wife sick as we struggle to recover from the latest bug we caught. I know I need to post something, my readers want to know what is going on. I have a couple of books I need to read and review this week. Both by the same author but my concentration is not there so I will post this instead. Hopefully, I can recover enough to do some reading. Eyes having hard time focusing so if you see mistakes in this post thank goodness for spell check, I have already typed to backwards (ot) ad corrected it. Spelt enough with a w instead of an "e". I think my brain is making up new words. LOL! I posted the cover of Sasha because I have lowered the price until the end of the month to 99 cents before taking it back up. For those that wish to read the novella you can find it at http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00IH0QDSS 

Have a great day, talk back, I'm listening!  

No comments:

Post a Comment