Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Sasha, A beam of light

My latest book to be published by the end of January, 2014. It is a story of a young woman that gets bewitched as a punishment for leading a rebellion against against an Emperor on a distant planet in another galaxy. Her body is placed in suspended animation, as her spirit is expelled from her home world. While her spirit is floating in space, she meets up with a tiny green devil with wings, that provide her with a tiny sail craft to travel between planets. She, along with his aid, learns to assume the body of a living thing or person that just died, bringing it back to life and repairing it. She becomes a spider, Vampire, a horse, a male medival knight, and lastly a witch. I know you cannot wait to read it and I will provide the links as soon as it is available. 

Tomorrow I will post the final review of the Trident series and follow it with other reviews as soon as I finish reading them. 

Talk back, I'm Listening! Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment