Saturday, January 18, 2014

Over tweeting can cost you followers!

I learned the hard way that over tweeting to your followers can drive them away especially writers. As part of a competition it was required that we tweet  several times a day over 165 tweets each time. Several of the contestants ending up in twitter jail for violating their tweet rules of so many per hour and so many per day. Today, seeing my followers decreasing again, I made the decision to do it only once per day and only the forty finalist, not everyone. I was glad my book made it to the finals but now feel it is time to move on. I am seven books or more behind in reviewing so expect me to post reviews just about each day next week or as fast as I can read the books then post my review. I do not believe in skimming through the book then throwing together a hasty review. So Talk Back, I'm Listening

No comments:

Post a Comment