Friday, September 20, 2013

New Blog Name

I decided to change the name from "Things that Haunt Us" to Lightning Chronicles to blend with my group I moderate/adminster on M.A.R.S. at this link http://marsocial.com/groups/Lightning-Chronicles/ come join me. It is a group where we discuss my SiFi books along with others and have a good time. We might get off subject once in while but I think you will enjoy it. Check out the docs segment where you will find clips from my books and even some insights into why I wrote them along with what might be in the future!
Since it is just before the weekend, I will make this blog short and sweet so you can go off to enjoy the weekend. Maybe take along one of my books! check them out at http://www.amazon.com/author/agmoye  for those that need other than Mobi for your reader, I'm also on smashwords. All books are available in print for those that like the feel and smell of a new paperback.
Talk back, I'm Listening! Have a great day and weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment