Thursday, April 4, 2013

Working things out!

I am beginning to understand why my wife was so upset with me and have tried to make a point of changing, dedicating more time to talking with her. She is understanding that I am not just ignoring her, but one of the things I like to do is write and that is on my mind a lot. But over the last few days, I have been shutting down my computer and making more an effort to talk with her. This seems to have a positive effect on her and she is willing to talk about my books some but I try not to make it the center point of any discussions anymore. I think this path will allow her to no longer feel I'm ignoring her, I hope.
I have written less, blogged less and that appears to have calmed her frustrations down. It is not easy being with someone 24/7 because you soon find you run out of things to talk about. Having me home means she has to cook three meals a day seven days a week and that also bothers her. I guess I should start cooking more but she is so picky that I don't know what to make for her. She is on a low fat diet and doesn't like sweets. I have no idea how to cook keeping the fat out of food. I should learn so when she has her bad days with chronic vertigo, I can cook for us.
Now, let's talk about my books. You knew that was coming. Chronicles of the Marauder has struck a cord with the science fiction readers and I am proud of that. That was why I was focused on writing Book two of the Chronicles of the Marauder!  I am up to ninety pages written and that is close to halfway finished of writing of that story. When I finish writing it, I will go back and complete Planet of the Midnight Mists before I start the conclusion of the Chronicles of the Marauder, book three!
All my books can be found at http://www.amazon.com/author/agmoye take a look and see if you can find anything that you would like to read. Talk back to me, I'm Listening!

No comments:

Post a Comment