Tuesday, March 5, 2013

A Mistake!

Everyone makes mistakes or errors in judgement, right? I just made on in my elation of my last book being published, Chronicles of the Marauder that I was posting on every available site and I must have posted it on Linkedin on one of the wrong sites. That is a huge no-no! No self publishing allowed on Linkedin! I have been placed on probation for this infraction. Normally I make sure that I post only on sites that allow self promotion, I guess I got carried away and now have to suffer the consequences. Besides being on probation for who knows how long, the next time I'm removed as a member on Linkedin. Not just on the forum I goofed on! I am a member of several groups and some do allow self promotion, but this is my mistake. I've made several in my life and it won't be the first one!
Now back to my blogs about my new science fiction called "Chronicles of the Marauder" of all my books it has received the best response being published for less than thirty days. All you science fiction fans take a look at it and see if you don't agree it is the best science fiction written by me. Here is the link so you can see for yourself what everyone is talking about and the book that got me into trouble!
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00BM5L606 it is available in paperback as well as ebook. For those overseas, http://www.amazon.co.uk/1482662027
Talk back to me, I'm listening! check out my author page as well at http://www.amazon.com/author/agmoye

No comments:

Post a Comment