Thursday, February 14, 2013

Leave them hanging or not?

To leave them hanging or not is always an author's question when writing a series. I have reached that part in the "Chronicles of the Marauder" that I ask myself is this a good point to stop book one.
Some readers don't like to be left hanging because they don't want to find out what happens witting on the book to be written, edited, published to find the answer. Yet, it is a good hook to make them want the next book in the series to find out what happens next. What do you think?
I have been so involved writing the Chronicles of the Marauder that my blogging and other things have suffered. Now, that I am at a point of whether to write more or stop here, I will send it to the editor and see what she thinks. Just want to know what you think!
Now, my thoughts are back on Brandi's Nightmare I wonder what I can do to improve the exposure of this book to more people. I have done more for it than my other book "T.T. Gristman-Time traveler"  except make it free today on Kindle as my Valentine's Day gift to the readers. You can get your free copy until midnight tonight your time at this link http://www.amazon.com/dp/B009E9DQZE because it has a love story embedded in it.
I hope all those pure hearts out there had their wished come true. My wish came true thirteen years ago when I married my wife. She is my everthing including my best friend, that is what makes a good Valintine, true love.
Talk back to me, I'm listening! Visit my other site at http://amazon.com/author/agmoye to see what I'm about!

1 comment:

  1. George, in my humble opinion, there needs to be some resolution at the end of each book. I would be frustrated if I had to read a whole other book to find out "what happened" in the key conflicts and plot of the book.

    ReplyDelete