Saturday, January 26, 2013

One Dead Alien

Besides blogging my new release "Brandi's Nightmare" among my other books. I am still writing on the "Chronicles of the Marauder" but my mind every once in a while jumps to the sequel to "A Stranger Comes Crawling" so I write a little on it. I finally came up with a name for it "One Dead Alien" unless I change it before publishing. I like that title it is different like my books.
Today, I'm not really in the writing mood so I decided to blog a little to see if that would motivate me. That is why I'm writing this! LOL
But I can not seem to get in the mood so I will make this short and sweet throwing in a couple of pictures and links. I think IndiesUnlimited will publish the announcement of my book "Brandi's Nightmare" in a few days. That would be nice if they tell the world about it even though I know most that read that site are writers themselves and will very unlikely buy my book. It is on Amazon at Http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00B50XLFU the paperback will be on there soon but right now it is only available at http://createspace.com/dp/4145887 Take a look at it along with my SiFi and timetravel books!

 my SiFi
Talk back to me, I'm listening!

No comments:

Post a Comment