Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Feeling Great!

   Yesterday's blog received a lot of views. I guess by Indie writers that needed a pick me up and a pat on the back for their efforts no matter how much they get down for the low sales volume of their books. The pick me up writing also worked on me. I felt better after writing the article. I even touched my latest works "Chronicles of the Marauder" besides blogging about a couple of my books. "A Stranger Comes Crawling", my science fiction book about an alien coming to Earth and marrying a human being. I blog about my other book on the same site called "T.T. Gristman" Time Traveler! I also blogged about one of the "Lightning in the Tunnel Series" Called "A Need for Lightning" it is a story about Brad and his wives going into space. It was the one that spawned the book "A Stranger Comes Crawling".
If you haven't read the series, no worry, you can start with "A Need for Lightning" or it prequel "Changes a Bullet Makes" They are both set in one possible future for humanity.
   Life deals everyone hard blows especially in writing by an unknown but I keep spreading the word and some day it will happen! That is the optimist in me speaking. I have always looked on the bright side of everything. That is why I can smile and move on.
   What do you do to put a smile on your face? Today is our anniversary and my lovely wife's birthday. So I don't want to spend too much time on this blog. I added links to three of my books so if you are looking for reading material, they are there!
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B009I3R9Z4 in this link you can find both ebook and paperback for A Stranger comes crawling.
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B009E9DQZE for my time travel book both ebook and paperback
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00AHLS3RY for A Need for Lightning
Talk back to me, I'm Listening! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment