Monday, December 17, 2012

Keeping pace with life!

Woke up with an ear ache from my sinuses draining into my right ear while I slept. Feeling better now, so I'm back to work on my daily blog.
Good news for those mystery readers out there. My mystery book "Brandi's Nightmare" edges closer to being finished. It still won't be available until next year. It has to go to editing after I finish writing it. But I have the cover provided by awesome Kate (The Half-Light) so I started a new blog to familiarize all of you with the book and allow you to get to know my central character "Brandi" of course the blogsight is what else "Brandi's Nightmare" If you have the time, check it out if you love a great mystery. The book has so many twists and turns that it will hold your attention along with keeping you guessing!
Now, a little chatter about my series called Lightning in the Tunnel. My first book of the series was called "Lightning in the Tunnel/in the beginning" it set the context of the series but like I mentioned before it had too much explicit sex in it. All the readers I talked to only recalled the sex and not the story. I sat back and reread the book. The were right! So I took that book off the market (There is some still out there) and rewrote the book. Renaming it "Lightning in the Tunnel Begins" I had to include some sex situations in the story in order to tell it properly but not very explicit or detailed. I hope! so the reader can enjoy the story line. One reviewer said it was a good story line that made me feel good. Readers seem to agree, sales are slow but steady on Kindle. I have yet to put it in print until I see if I need to go back and make more changes. Instead of sex scenes, I added more background of the Characters in the story and took out parts. If you have a kindle, check out the story it still is for adults only because of the violence and sex situations. Things are moving slower than I expected for my SiFi book "A Stranger Comes Crawling" I expected more action but then realize that SiFi fans out there have so many to chose from, they just haven't gotten around to noticing it yet. I know they will so I've started on the sequel to it and soon might even have a name for it.
My love story with time travel "T.T. Gristman" has steadily climbed the sales charts and that makes me happy that some are reading it and hopefully enjoying the story. If you have read it, give me your feedback, I would love to hear from you, good or bad!
Blogging sure takes up a lot of time but I enjoy the feedback and can't wait to hear from you!
Keep in mind my that my books for the reader in your family or friend, that you can still get my books in time for Christmas! I will chat with you later! Leave a comment or email me or just tweet me at @Agmoye as you take time from your hustle and bustle of the Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment