Monday, December 31, 2012

As the year ends!

As the year drew to a close, I am happy to announce that Brandi's Nightmare has been concluded and now will go into editing. I'm not sure how long this will take. It all depends on the number of errors and other things that pop up. It is fitting that as the end of the year approached, I concluded it. Now after editing I will determine which way I publish it. That is a hard choice in itself but I know I have weeks to decide since that is how long editing usually takes. If there is major problems with the book, it could take longer!
Brandi's Nightmare is the story of an eighteen year old that loses her parents just before her birthday and graduation from High School. Her hopes of becoming an Olympic runner are dashed when they are killed and it becomes secondary on her mind. First item is to learn who she really was and how that came to be?  When she finds out Brandi was not her real name neither was her last name really hers! It is a twisty turning novel that keeps you guessing until the end! I hope you enjoy it!
I know a lot of people made New Years resolutions that they think they might keep. I am not one of those that make them. I know I will forget them by March or April unless it is something I do every day regardless of my resolutions.
If you do make resolutions, write them down and check back in three months to see how you are doing!
Tonight we may join in the festivities but like normal, we will be home before midnight to celebrate in private.That is just the way we do, only one year in the past ten years have we actually stayed out until past midnight celebrating. If you do celebrate do so safely, I want you around next year to enjoy my work! It is difficult to write if no one is around to enjoy reading!
Talk back to me, I'm listening!

Brandi's blog link :http://www.agmoyemystery.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment